Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne B Bauerle
Dr. Wayne B Bauerle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Myrtle Beach, SC. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Bauerle is affiliated with Grand Strand Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne B Bauerle has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Back Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
I went to Dr.Bauerle for herniated in neck he did the surgery after surgery i kept on having pain that was increasing and only got worse.I was treated like a drug seeker.On my last appointment with him he stated it is what it is you just will have to live with it!come to find out i had a large spinal cyst the size of a golf ball crushing my spinal cord between C7 and T1.I was having issues with using my left arm and left leg the pain was so badMy advice is go to Mount Pleasent to the South eastern spinal Ins.
Dr. Bauerle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1987
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Wayne B Bauerle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStrand Orthopedic Consultants, 210 Village Center Blvd Ste 200, Myrtle Beach, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wayne B Bauerle in this video.
Dr. Wayne B Bauerle is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Myrtle Beach, SC.