Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Wayne L Farley Jr
Dr. Wayne L Farley Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne L Farley Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Wayne L Farley Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Wayne L Farley Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Wayne L Farley Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
29 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsQuestcare Partners, 12221 Merit Dr Ste 1500, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wayne L Farley Jr, DO - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Dallas, TX, in this video.
Dr. Wayne L Farley Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.