- Mount Auburn Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
- Cambridge Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wayne J Altman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Wayne J Altman has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference.
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Wayne J Altman Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Wayne J Altman
Dr. Altman graduated from the University of Massachusetts Medical School in 1994. Dr. Altman works in Arlington, MA and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Altman is affiliated with Mount Auburn Hospital, Beverly Hospital and Cambridge Hospital.