Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne T Johnson
Dr. Wayne T Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Suffolk, VA, with other offices in Suffolk, VA and Portsmouth, VA . He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Maryview Medical Center. Dr. Johnson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne T Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Wayne T Johnson has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Wayne T Johnson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
I'm so surprised to see such negative comments. Dr. Johnson figured out what my problem was and I was scheduled for shoulder surgery within a week and a half. He was always on time for his appt. His Bedside manner was the BEST that I have seen in a long time where Dr.'s are concerned. He also gave me all the time I needed on my follow up appointments explaining my healing process. I would recommend him to anyone!! In fact I may have to have surgery eventually on my other shoulder and wouldn't hesitate to go back to him.
Dr. Johnson may be an o.k. dr. but his mannerism is certainly lacking. He is straight forward and to the point. Not empathetic or caring. The wait time has always been a factor at any of his offices. There was one time he was running an hour behind and they were asking patients to either wait or reschedule their appointments.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Wayne T Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 1
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wayne T Johnson in this video.
Dr. Wayne T Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suffolk, VA.