Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Wayne Rahming
Dr. Wayne Rahming, MD is a Doctor primarily located in High Springs, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Rahming is affiliated with Shands at Lake Shore, Trinity Community Hospital and Memorial Hospital - Flagler. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne Rahming has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Wayne Rahming has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Wayne Rahming has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 2
I seen Dr Wayne Rahming in his lake city office and have never been treated by a kinder, understanding,geneuinely caring Dr in my life.He spend his time building his patient up with genuine kindness,non judgemental and a Dr that actually wants to see your life improve.You maybe will never know impact you had on me in few short months you were my good hearted Doctor.But this lady will never forget your genuine concern,non judgemental and how long you spent with me with words of encourgement.You are very loved by so many of your patients,Know you made a difference in my life and I think your a blessing.
Dr. Rahming is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Shands at Lake Shore
Trinity Community Hospital
Memorial Hospital - Flagler
Trinity Outpatient Center
Memorial Hospital - Ormond Beach
34 Years Experience
Loma Linda University
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions105 NE 1st Ave, High Springs, FL
Dr. Wayne Rahming is similar to the following 3 Doctors near High Springs, FL.