- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wayne F Sease Jr has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Wayne F Sease Jr has the following 0 expertise
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Wayne F Sease Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Wayne F Sease Jr
Dr. Sease is a sports medicine specialist with expertise in non-operative care of orthopaedic and musculoskeletal conditions. He received his medical degree from the University of South Carolina School of Medicine and completed a residency in Family Medicine at Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System. Dr. Sease served a fellowship in Primary Care Sports Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh, where he was a team physician for the university.Wanting to train other doctors, he also completed a fellowship there in Faculty Development. He holds a Certificate of Added Qualifications in Sports Medicine.