Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wei A Liu
Dr. Wei A Liu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mamaroneck, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY . She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Liu is affiliated with Phelps Memorial Hospital Center-Northwell Hospital. Dr. Liu has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Wei A Liu has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Wei A Liu has the following 9 expertise
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
Showing 5 of 13
I had many sports injuries iin the past and never saw any physiatrist till I was referred by a friend to see Dr. Liu, and I'm so glad I did. Dr. Liu was thorough, pleasant and professional. She gave me the diagnosis, provided several treatment options and taught me how to manage my sports injuries much better. I highly recommend her.
I have been suffering from back pain and shoulder pain for many years till I saw Dr. Liu, who diagnosed the source of pain and designed a treatment plan for me that has been so helpful and I'm finally able to do things I love to do. I'm so glad my primary doctor referred me to see Dr. Liu. I'm so happy with Dr. Liu's care, my husband also became Dr. Liu's patient. I have also referred a few of my friends to Dr. Liu, who have all been impressed with Dr. Liu's thoroughness and accurate diagnosis. I highly recommend Dr. Liu if you have back pain or shoulder pain like me.
I went to Dr Wei Liu for the first time and first had a difficult time making an appointment I felt interrogated with all the questions they ask you to complete over the phone. When I express my discomfort of providing information including social security number over the phone, the staff became very snippy. Then an error was made it the staff tried to make it my fault although i took time off from work to go there. I received solely an apology and Dr Wei Liu who had one appointment that she stated had come in when I was in the waiting room and no one was there as of yet did not much effort at all to help., Finally when I returned Dr Wei Liu was very cold and mechanical. The RN who brought me into the room had more personalty and made me feel more comfortable. Lastly after an xray was done Dr Wei Lui was suppose to follow up and never did I had to track her down through the annoying prompts which took me 20 minutes and the endless phone transfers to various departments. Finally when I located Dr Wei Liu she was more focused on how I retrieved her direct number versus as to why I was calling and then stated my xray shows my knee was absolutely normal and perfect which was the complete opposite of the first diagnosis. she recommended i do physical therapy prior to my xray but yet forgot and when I asked about my xray she stated i should call the desk because she is making a referral for physical therapy. It was as if she had no idea what she had done, who she was talking to and I would never never never go to her again or recommend anyone to go.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Liu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Wei A Liu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Wei A Liu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mamaroneck, NY.