Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wellesley E Alexander MD
Dr. Wellesley E Alexander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist. He speaks English.
Dr. Wellesley E Alexander has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Wellesley E Alexander has the following 4 expertise
- Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Alexander is exceptional
Self-verified patient of Dr. Wellesley E Alexander - Posted on April 3rd, 2010
I've only had an encounter him twice at this point because he is my grandmother's primary care physician right now.She was admitted into the hospital and not too long after that Dr.Alexander started making the necessary steps to make sure she was taken care of.He's very thorough,attentive,personable,and dedicated to agressively treating the problems she is afflicted by. We need more doctors willing to go the extra mile to comfort patients that have just been written off.
The Good Doctor..from the Davis family
Self-verified patient of Dr. Wellesley E Alexander - Posted on March 5th, 2010
My father was diagnosed with lung cancer a few weeks ago and Dr.Alexander was one of the doctors to treat him. He remained professional but very caring at the same time.Given my dads diagnoses, that was exactly what he needed. Dr.Alexander never speculated about anything and continued to ask if we (family) had any question.He spoke with us in terms that we could understand and not as if he were speaking to another doctor. Dr.Alexanders' bedside manner was excellent.He always knew how to put a smile on my dads face.. I guess to sum it all up..Yes Dr.Wellesley Alexander is an Excellent Doctor!!! and he gets all four stars for everything...Thank you!
17 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Wellesley E Alexander Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Wellesley E Alexander
No biographical information available for Wellesley E Alexander, MD
Locations & DirectionsSPARTANBURG MEDICAL CENTER, 101 E Wood St, Spartanburg, SC
Dr. Wellesley E Alexander is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.