Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wendy Weinstein has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Wendy Weinstein is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Poor. Wendy Ann is the worst daughter in law one could have. This must acarry over inter medical judgement and expertise.She has exhibited poor judgement in making a false and selfish judgement and diagnosis of her Mother in LAw and had her Baker's acted unsuccessfully and had her put in Jail for 79 days trying to prove she was incompetent and lost. She has tried to administer PAxil taken from her office illegally to incorrectly diagnose her mother in law. I believe her judgement is impaired by what I have learned over 15 years. She should undergo mental and psychological testing..Her bedside manner and judgement need examination. This is not a threat but an observation from someone who has suffered as a result of her poor judgement and has lost her ability to earn a living because of her selfish and maniacal behavior.
22 Years Experience
University of Cincinnati
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Wendy Weinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pompano Beach, FL.