Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wendy J Wagner
Dr. Wendy J Wagner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hillsborough, NJ. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Wagner is affiliated with St Peters University Hospital and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. She speaks English.
Dr. Wendy J Wagner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Wendy J Wagner has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Dr. Wendy J Wagner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 19
was at the emergency room and was explained there were 2 fibroids. Dr. Wagner wanted to perform surgery to remove it. The day before my surgery Dr. Wagner cancelled my surgery because there was a conflict with what the radiologist saw on my catscan and she felt that the surgery wouldn't help. Few days I learned that I was pregnant and I didn't go back to this Dr. to confirm my pregnancy because I felt she was bad luck
Everything is fine until you have surgery. When you go for your third post-op visit you don't get much information regarding what you are able to be doing in terms of your routine activities (including any limitations with lifting). The one thing you are sure to get is a copy of a bill from your surgery. After my final post-op visit I left her office very disgusted and I was wishing that I never had the surgery in the first place.
very nice office and doctor spends more time with you than most
Dr. Wagner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Wendy J Wagner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsObstetrical And Gynecological Group, 378 S Branch Rd Ste 403, Hillsborough, NJ
Dr. Wendy J Wagner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hillsborough, NJ.