Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Werner C Brooks
Dr. Werner C Brooks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hendersonville, NC. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Brooks is affiliated with Margaret R Pardee Hospital and Park Ridge Health. Dr. Brooks has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Werner C Brooks has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
Dr Brooks has performed a hip replacement on me. My husband had a shoulder and knee replacement by Dr Brooks. His work was exceptional. His bedside manner wonderful. His staff very attentive to our needs. We would and have highly recommended him to anyone who would listen. We anticipate at least one more surgery each. We even put off a move out of state so we wouldn't lose him as our doctor. Thank you Dr Brooks.
Dr Brooks is an exceptional wonderful Doctor.. I wouldn't trust anyone else in his field.. His bedside manners are great and his office staff is nice. Never had a problem with them... I have been seeing Dr Brooks for about 8 years on and off for the different treatment and surgeries.. Yes he does over book and doesn't spend a lot of time with you but he is right to the point and accurate in his findings.. I just make sure that I don't have anything else planned for that day when I go and see him..
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Brooks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Medical University Of South Carolina
Dr. Werner C Brooks accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEmergeortho, 800 Fleming St, Hendersonville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Werner C Brooks in this video.
Dr. Werner C Brooks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hendersonville, NC.