Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wesley A Brady has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Wesley A Brady has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Wesley A Brady has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Wesley A Brady is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Brady and her office. I have been seeing Dr. Brady for over 10 years and I have recommended her to many of my friends and co-workers. Dr. Brady is also so pleasant and nice to talk to. She always has a few minutes to catch up before the exam begins. She always takes the time to find out if I have any concerns or problems and she thoroughly answers all of my questions, even when they don't pertain specifically to women's health issues. Everyone in Dr. Brady's office is also very nice and helpful. There is a lab located in the building which makes it very convenient and easy to have blood work done. Furthermore, the attached free parking garage makes it very easy to get to an appointment on time. If you are looking for a new doctor, I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Brady.
Dr. Brady provides a superb level of patient care. She is sincerely interested in your well being . She remembers who you are and any issues previously discussed - her attention is 100% focused on you. She is willing to provide any needed referrals and these doctors have proven to be solid. Dr. Brady has a relaxed manner that is nice when GYN visits can be stressful. If needed she explains things so they are easy to understand. Appointments are easy to schedule. Her staff are personable and very pleasant in their interactions.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Wesley A Brady accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Wellness Institute Of Dallas, 9101 N Central Expy Ste 550, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wesley A Brady in this video.
Dr. Wesley A Brady is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.