Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Wesley A Brady has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Wesley A Brady has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Wesley A Brady is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Brady and her office. I have been seeing Dr. Brady for over 10 years and I have recommended her to many of my friends and co-workers. Dr. Brady is also so pleasant and nice to talk to. She always has a few minutes to catch up before the exam begins. She always takes the time to find out if I have any concerns or problems and she thoroughly answers all of my questions, even when they don't pertain specifically to women's health issues. Everyone in Dr. Brady's office is also very nice and helpful. There is a lab located in the building which makes it very convenient and easy to have blood work done. Furthermore, the attached free parking garage makes it very easy to get to an appointment on time. If you are looking for a new doctor, I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Brady.
Dr. Brady provides a superb level of patient care. She is sincerely interested in your well being . She remembers who you are and any issues previously discussed - her attention is 100% focused on you. She is willing to provide any needed referrals and these doctors have proven to be solid. Dr. Brady has a relaxed manner that is nice when GYN visits can be stressful. If needed she explains things so they are easy to understand. Appointments are easy to schedule. Her staff are personable and very pleasant in their interactions.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Brady is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Baylor Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.