Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wilbur F Howard Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Pelvic Pain
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Artificial Insemination
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Adolescent Medicine
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Women's Health
- Ovulation Induction
- Weight Loss
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive Medicine
- Vaginal Discharge
Showing 5 of 6
I have been struggling with maybe female problems, PCOS being a big one. This Dr Howard would get so frustrated with me when i didnt understand what he was explaining/doing. it was like he didnt have time for me or care. and then when we were setting up for my cycle to try to get pregnant he would forget to tell me to do something that was a major key to the process!!! and he would get annoyed with me for not understanding when he never told me and the key points in the first place.-wasted my time. i did not feel welcome in his office, i felt like i was there so he could go on vacation month,(pay he ticket). i didnt feel like he wanted me there or cared to help me get pregnant and take time to help me in whatever way he could.-what a waste!
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Wilbur F Howard Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilbur Forrester Howard Jr Md, 4325 N Josey Ln Ste 111, Carrollton, TX
Dr. Wilbur F Howard Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.