Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wilfredo T Escober has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Wilfredo T Escober has the following 9 expertise
- Migraine Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Wilfredo T Escober has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
I have known of this Dr for about 15 yrs, as far as I'm concerned HE IS THE BEST in his field! I have -taken my son to many Dr all over California, and there is no comparison...I love this drs skills, he is great with great bed side manners, very caring and very thouro in what he does,with 2 hour round trips to see him...well worth it, anytime, thank you Dr Escober, you are a patients dream, too bad all drs arnt like you, the medical field would be a better place! :-)
41 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Lac Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCarl Vinson VA Medical Center, 1826 Veterans Blvd, Dublin, GA
Dr. Wilfredo T Escober is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dublin, GA.