Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Willard E Fee Jr has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Willard E Fee Jr has the following 28 expertise
- Tongue Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Palate Cancer (Palatal Neoplasm)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Hearing Loss
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Smell Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Facial Paralysis
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Deviated Septum
- Skull Base Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Facial Trauma
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
Dr. Willard E Fee Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
49 Years Experience
University Of Colorado At Denver
Graduated in 1969
Ucla Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWillard Edward Fee Jr Md, 3705 Brandy Rock Way, Redwood City, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Willard E Fee Jr in this video.
Dr. Willard E Fee Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.