Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William A Mccann
Dr. William A Mccann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Asheville, NC, with other offices in Franklin, NC and Clyde, NC (and 3 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. He speaks English.
Dr. William A Mccann has 6 locations
56 Medical Park Dr Ste 300
Franklin, NC 28734
8 Physician Dr
Clyde, NC 28721
700 Beverly Hanks Ctr
Hendersonville, NC 28792
600 Julian Ln Ste 620
Arden, NC 28704
14 McDowell St
Asheville, NC 28801
Book Online Now
Dr. William A Mccann has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. William A Mccann has the following 14 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Watery Eyes
Dr. William A Mccann is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
The nose knows!
Self-verified patient of Dr. William A Mccann - Posted on October 6th, 2013
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
25 Years Experience
- Georgetown University
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. William A Mccann Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William A Mccann, MD - Allergy and Immunology in Asheville, NC, in this video.
Dr. William A Mccann is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Asheville, NC.