Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William G Binegar
Dr. William G Binegar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boise, ID, with another office in Boise, ID. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Binegar is affiliated with St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. Dr. Binegar has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William G Binegar has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Continuing the previous review about PLASMA REPLACEMENT...I want add that I should have chosen PRP directly. I have had two treatments on my tendons and after a couple of weeks now consider myself "cured" Remember I have endured two years of pain from a fall, lots of PT and a few Doctors. . As for the aformentioned ischial problems, I have taken to deep tissue massage on my gluts from an independent massage therapist and also am finding unbelievable relief. With regards to Dr. Binegar and his office staff they have been more than wonderful., I have body pain problems and will always be visiting them from time to time and feel that they, listen, and "know their stuff" Very professional and conscientiously sterile in their procedures. To all you out there, be patient, rest and treat your body well after injections. It does help and can even "cure". Good Luck
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Binegar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1987
University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine
Dr. William G Binegar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Moda Health Summit
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. William G Binegar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boise, ID.