Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William White
Dr. William White, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ellsworth, ME, with other offices in Wolfeboro, NH and Keene, NH . He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. White is affiliated with Maine Coast Memorial Hospital, Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital and Newton-Wellesley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William White has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Not a subspecialist. Just a general ortho & you could do better w/a PCP. Other ortho practices w/subspecialist have to repair post surgery. It's all about money & no client care. No appts or phone calls once surgery is done w/doc! Great at "double speak". Friend had him, too, & turned out to be a guinea pig he just went to some sort of sypmpsium on but had to go to another "real" ortho doc for repairs, too. Doesn't take responsibility as blames hospital staff or someone else. A doc to avoid!!!
Dr. White is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Monadnock Community Hospital
Cheshire Medical Center,The
33 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1983
New England Medical Center
Dr. William White accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. William White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ellsworth, ME.