Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William E Brodkin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Does not follow up with any results when test results for 3 quarterly test were done that showed issues in 2 categories (blood sugar and thyroid). Became very apparent at my last appointment with him when asked what needs to be done as the test results showed evidence of continued out of range readings and response was that we are watching them. I have since changed doctors with new guidelines and meds that new doctor prescribed and with great results. I would never recommend doctor Brodkin to anyone, besides my issues above, he would only allow me to discuss 3 items and never spent more then 15 minutes with me after me waiting 30-45 minutes for him. Great staff but unfortunately out of date, unattentive and not treating issues early is unacceptable for a physician.
Spends substantial time with me reviewing medical history and issues.Wiling and able to discuss or research questions.
Dr. Brodkin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. William E Brodkin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilliam Brodkin Md, 50 Memorial Dr Ste 208, Leominster, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William E Brodkin in this video.
Dr. William E Brodkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leominster, MA.