Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William E Burt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William E Burt has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. William E Burt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
My Husband has been a very difficult Patient...w/unknown illness-but Dr. Burt was very accomodating and understanding and did not give up on continued medical treatments as we were all trying to figure out my husbands condition- Dr. Burt was able to test for certain ailments that were possiblities and did find a diagnosis, also he shared his own personal health concerns that he was ble to overcome- his recommendations have provided us with helpful results. We like Dr. Burt very much- an easy-going young professional -very qualified,understanding and caring.
As a former nurse, I have had many opportunities inside the medical office and hospital settings to observe a physicians bedside manner with the patients. During a recent visit with my daughter and grandson I had the opportuntity to see this physician in action. While trying to explain the recent events of a change in my grandson's living arrangements, this so called Physician was sitting next to me and banging his head against the wall. This disturbed me immensely. He had no compassion when it came to my daughter's visit as well and was quite rude to say the least. Came into the exam room and was very rushed and would not even listen to my daughter about what was going on with her. As a doctor of family medicine I would not even recommend this physician to take care of my pets. I feel like he is not upholding his Oath he took when he passed his boards.Thanks for your consideration!
13 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPace Greater New Orleans, 4201 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA
Dr. William E Burt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.