Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William C Dyer Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. William C Dyer Jr has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. William C Dyer Jr has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. William C Dyer Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Even though I've asked about the before x-rays I was still never given a view of them and the question was dismissed as though I hadn't even asked. I've seen this doctor prior to surgery and post surgery. I was offended by the fact that when I asked for medical equipment I was told no. I wasn't even questioned as to the reason I felt I needed the equipment. When I got 2 additional opinions about the treatment that's needed after surgery I was told that with a joint it needs to stay mobile so that arthritis doesn't setup in the joint. And worst of all when I originally came to see this doctor I had a previous spinal injury and was being treated for it by other doctors. He told me without ever examining me that there was nothing wrong with my back and I shouldn't be taking medication for it. He decided to ask me after he had preformed my knee surgery why was I taking the medicines. I thought this to be rather odd seeing as I've listed the meds each time I come for a visit as well as listed the injury to my spine prior to ever being treated by him. Then after all this he decides he wants me to have x-rays done on my spine but didn't show me the results or indicate why, as I've already stated I'm being treated by another doctor. .
There wasn't anything I liked about Dr duet or his staff..they are very rude and I feel he he didn't care about me or any of my questions..he wouldn't answer most of my questions..he has no bedside manner which counts for a lot and his nurse and saff are very rude..I would not recommend this Dr to anyone!
53 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1965
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. William C Dyer Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWilliam Carl Dyer Jr Md, 2339 McCallie Ave Ste 402, Chattanooga, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William C Dyer Jr in this video.
Dr. William C Dyer Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.