Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William G Culver
Dr. William G Culver, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Loveland, CO. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Culver is affiliated with University of Colorado Hospital and Poudre Valley Hospital. Dr. Culver has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William G Culver has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Culver has been my asthma specialist since the 1980's. He is great. He always knows me when I come in and asks about my children by name, and about different activities in my life. He has taken wonderful care of me and knows just the prescriptions I need to control my asthma. My life has improved immensely since he became my asthma specialist.
I would never refer anyone here! I got allergy testing done by someone else before coming in saying i was allergic to almost everything then Dr. Culvert does allergy tested and said i was allergic to nothing and that the last doctor made my test go positive. So i got tested by another doctor at a different place and they told me i was allergic to almost everything. Dr Culvert just gave inhalers my pcp already gave me. He also test my mom years back for an allergy to hazelnuts. Can you guess what he said? Not allergic yet her throat will start to swell shut. I dont think he should be a doctor. Honestly i dont think he even knows how to do his job. Never would i tell anyone to go see him. Ever!
Dr. Culver has been involved in my care for over 11 years. He has always been caring and goes above and beyond with my care and any questions or concerns I've had. I always recommend Dr. Culver to friends and family. I even recommend him to people I've met in passing. Hands down, the best MD I've ever had the pleasure of seeing.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Culver is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Wilford Hall Medical Center
Dr. William G Culver accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBanner Health Clinic, 2923 Ginnala Dr, Loveland, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William G Culver in this video.
Dr. William G Culver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loveland, CO.