Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. William D Lindsay
Dr. William D Lindsay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alabaster, AL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Lindsay is affiliated with Shelby Baptist Medical Center, Prattville Baptist Hospital and Baptist Medical Center South. He speaks English.
Dr. William D Lindsay has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. William D Lindsay has the following 14 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. William D Lindsay has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William D Lindsay is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 10
My Mother fell and broke her hip on a Friday. Dr. Lindsay Was the on call doctor at the time for the ER. He did surgery the next day on Saturday and it Is now Monday and he has yet to order PT Or get her moving and out of the bed. He won't answer our questions or give us a plan. I am very upset by this Doctors lack of skill. He won't Spend any time when making rounds. We are Looking into changing Doctors, which is hard to do! Never will I recommend him to anyone!
Dr. Lindsay is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Jacksonville Health Ed Prog
Dr. William D Lindsay accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLINDSAY ORTHOPEDICS, 644 2nd St NE Ste 205, Alabaster, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William D Lindsay, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Alabaster, AL, in this video.
Dr. William D Lindsay is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Alabaster, AL.