Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William T Dando has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 11
I have been going to Dr.William Dando for 5 years and find him hard working,caring,and he really gets to the problem and cause of illnes.I like him as my doctor and he is like a friend. His office staff does not follow up and recently I had to take off time from work to to get a prescription filled and then drive back to my pharmacy in Elkridge to have it filled. I was quoted it would be called in after I explained the situation the day before,that was not done and then day 2 I drove to the office got the prescript and drove back to my pharmacy for the refill and then to work in Glen Burnie.I lost time and money from work and it should be easier,I was highly disappointed.
Dr. Dando is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America
Graduated in 1986
Locations & DirectionsWilliam E Dando Md, 405 Frederick Rd Ste 200, Catonsville, MD
Dr. William T Dando is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Catonsville, MD.