Dr. William A Dulin Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. William A Dulin?

Chin implant

I had a chin implant 3 years ago to improve my profile but instead I got “witches chin”, the implant gave my face a long and wide appearance, really crooked and big fat hanging under my chin, so I had second surgery a year after and the third one a year after that! Now after 3 surgeries my implant still is crooked, I have a lot of loose skin as well as scar tissue, not only the chin implant didn’t improve my look but also I look much older with all loose skin. I have a really tough time dealing with it I felt so horrible about what I did to myself. It has been a very long, expensive, emotional journey I wish I had done more research about my surgeon.

Perfect Experience

Dr. Dulin is a fabulous physician. He never keeps you waiting, and is very thorough, friendly, and confident. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have a procedure done.

bad experience

He did a terrible surgery on my face. absolutely horrible.

Wonderful Doctor!!

very bad experience

I had rhinoplasty with Dr. Dulin and my nose look terrible. The whole experience was bad.

Not for former bariatric patients

Dr. Dulin is extremely nice. He told me he had some experience dealing with lap-band patients with excess skin. He performed a tummy tuck, inner thigh lift, breast reduction and implants for me. At first I was thrilled. However, I Immediately noticed that my breasts were too low. This is partly due to my natural pocket but also due to the fact that a former obese person should NEVER do a tummy tuck at the same time as a breast aug. The skin is pulled down toward the hips-this includes the breasts. That is a part of why they sag. Also, I was not able to get nearly as much lipo as I needed performing all in one surgery. I have seen Dr. Dulin have great results with other people but I wouldn't recommend him for formerly obese patients. Also, the lipo caused my lap band port to dislodge from the side of my stomach. I had no idea that could happen and apparently Dr. D did not either.

Dr. Dulin Rocks!

Dr. Dulin is an expert in bed side manner. He is gentle, caring and above all the "BEST" plastic surgeon in DFW. He is located at Plano Pkwy and the Tollway. I will continue to send referrals as I am so happy with all the work he has done, tummy tuck, eyelid and the product they invited personally, silicone lips....never have to do injections again and they are beautiful!!

performed 12 hours of surgery on me...

After losing 150lbs--i had reconstructive plastic surgery to remove my lose skin. I had: an arm-lift, tummy tuck, and breast lift. Cost: $16,000. Dr. Dulin met with me once a week for 8 wks after the surgery. I thought his bedside manner was very good. He was easy to talk to, and of course--he's a very good salesman. I will be seeing him again for a thigh-lift consultation.

Very Happy

Recenlty had a tt/mr/lipo/bl with Dr. Dulin. I'm very happy with my results, especially the breasts. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Best surgeon Around!!!!

Very pleased!

I was so worried about getting a breast lift. I went to several surgeons. I am so thankful that I decided on Dr. Dulin. I had the breast lift with implants. He did the most amazing job. My main concern was the scars. Well, you can hardly see them. I had my surgery about a month ago. My scars are healing just fine. Dr. Alan Dulin, made me feel comfortable. He did not make me feel bad about myself. He seemed to really listen and care about my concerns. I would recommend him 100%. As a matter of fact, I have about 8 friends that are wanting to go and talk to him. I am going to go back and get him to do a tummy tuck, and my inner and outer thighs. My husband and I both are very pleased and thankful. I praise God for Dr. Alan Dulin.

I think he moved to another place