Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. William P Dunne has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William P Dunne has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 13
Dr. Dunne has without a doubt, time and again, gone above and beyond in regards to patient care, diagnoses, and genuine care about patients needs and medical progression. He is without a doubt one of the best doctors in LA, as a patient that has seen some of the worst doctors in LA. He is truly concerned and proactive, and always well-informed. One of the last doctors of his kind where you can be proud to say he is your doctor. He fights for his patients He also speaks 3 languagesâ
Dr. Dunne has to be the best Doctor I've ever had, due to the following reasons: 1) he actually takes the time to diagnose you. 2) Is extremely experienced and professional. 3) Genuinely wants to help you get better, not just because you are visiting him, but to improve your overall health in general--for instance, lifestyle changes. 4) He will not hesitate to contact you by phone, in order to make sure that you're okay. I feel extremely comfortable with him as my doctor, since he is patient, understanding, and most of all--he is knowledgeable. Therefore, I definitely recommend him!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
34 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1984
Dr. William P Dunne accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
Locations & DirectionsHOLLYWOOD PRESBYTERIAN MEDICAL CENTER, 1300 N Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. William P Dunne is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.