Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William F Lyon has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William F Lyon has the following 8 expertise
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Family Planning
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
Dr. William F Lyon has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Yes, I agree with the most recent review. Very unfortunate for the community that he is only doing FAA exams. Dr. Lyon is a very dedicated and caring doctor. His best attribute as a physician is the decades of experience that so few doctors have. We need to embrace the physicians with experience not drive them out of practice.
Dr. Lyon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLaguna Niguel Family Medical Center, 30110 Crown Valley Pkwy Ste 101, Laguna Niguel, CA
Dr. William F Lyon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laguna Niguel, CA.