Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Fortin
Dr. William Fortin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coldwater, MI, with other offices in Pontiac, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI (and 3 other locations). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fortin is affiliated with Crittenton Hospital Medical Center, Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe and McLaren Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Fortin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Fortin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
McLaren Regional Medical Center
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Royal Oak 2 Years
32 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1981
Dr. William Fortin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Fortin in this video.
Dr. William Fortin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coldwater, MI.