Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William D Goldman has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 9
I have two daughters, aged 4 & 2, and we have been with Pediatrics of Arlington from the beginning. Dr Goldman is our primary pediatrician, although I have seen all of the doctors and I like them all. I feel like Dr Goldman really knows our family and cares about us, and my daughters love him. He does little tricks that make them laugh and feel comfortable, and they even talk about Dr Goldman at home. We are very pleased with our experiences with Pediatrics of Arlington, and particularly Dr Goldman.
Dr. Goldman is exceptional at diagnosing problems and at ensuring that he sends you to the best specialists if needed. He has saved both my sons from very bad health problems with early detection of internal problems.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2009, 2014, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Goldman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. William D Goldman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPediatrics Of Arlington, 1715 N George Mason Dr Ste 205, Arlington, VA
Dr. William D Goldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, VA.