Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. William H Haynie Jr
Dr. William H Haynie Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shreveport, LA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Haynie is affiliated with Willis-Knighton South & The Center for Women's Health, LSU Medical Health Sciences Center and Springhill Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William H Haynie Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William H Haynie Jr has the following 13 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
Dr. William H Haynie Jr has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William H Haynie Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Haynie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1982
Confederate Memorial Medical Center
Dr. William H Haynie Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & DirectionsCardiology Associates, 1811 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Ste 100, Shreveport, LA
Dr. William H Haynie Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.