Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William J French has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William J French has the following 23 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Diseases
- Myocardial Diseases
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Myocardial Infarction
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Catheterization
- Coronary Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
Dr. William J French is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
50 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Harlem Hospital Center
Dr. William J French accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
Locations & DirectionsLAC-Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, 1000 W Carson St, Torrance, CA
Dr. William J French is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.