Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William J Walsh Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Walsh is a complete hack. He botched a family members hip surgery where the patient was not able to walk normally for almost two years until she had the same surgery with another qualified Dr. Furthermore, his bedside manner is far from professional. Perhaps, you lose this after doing the same thing for 40+ years. I would recommend seeing another specialist before letting him open you up. He also has no morals when it comes to telling the truth.
Dr. Walsh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- New York Medical College
St Vincents Hospital
Dr. William J Walsh Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Orthopaedics Pc, 19 Bradhurst Ave Ste 1300, Hawthorne, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William J Walsh Jr in this video.
Dr. William J Walsh Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Hawthorne, NY.