Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William V Jensen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William V Jensen has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 39
Dr Jensen was very professional however lacked a little in the courteous and caring department. All of my questions were addressed and he was very thorough. As far as is staff the only one I have an issue with is Pam. I was apparently contacted with information about an appointment for a cardiologist which I never received the message. I do not know if it was a wrong number dialed on the part of the office or if Pam tried to reach me when I had phone issues. The cardiologist office called to confirm the appointment I knew nothing about. So I am assuming they called Pam and told her what happened. She called me and left a message in which I did get saying I am rescheduling your appointment since you are pretending not to know anything about the appointment scheduled. I take my health very seriously and Pam did not bother to find out what happened and why I did not know anything about the appointment. She should have taken the time to find out why instead of disrespecting me. I will give you the opportunity to fix and address this issue with Pam. If I am disrespected again I will find a new doctor
I could not believe how arrogant he was. He was very opinionated on his view and did not consider our view. He did not want to have us go for a second opinion and made us feel like he was doing us a favor by having him as our doctor. It was a very stressful situation with the illness and he show no compassion.
Dr. Jensen is a very thorough doctor and he takes time to listen to his patients. My husband and I, and now our son, have used his services for several years. His staff is very competent. The only think I would like to see changed, is that I would like them to try to keep any good phlebotomy techsthat they get, a little longer.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Jensen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. William V Jensen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPompano Beach Community Medical Center, 1800 N Federal Hwy Ste 104, Pompano Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William V Jensen in this video.
Dr. William V Jensen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pompano Beach, FL.