Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Jurewitz
Dr. William Jurewitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Pedro, CA, with another office in Vista, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Jurewitz is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center and San Pedro Peninsula Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Jurewitz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I can't believe he's still working after all these years. In 2001 I had a baby under his care he was my obgyn. Through out my pregnancy was fine until the last few months. I couldn't believe how I stayed with him as my Dr for so long guess cause he delivered my 1st baby. I was young and naive back then. Anyways he always made me uncomfortable with his rude remarks about my weight. I was a plus size mother to be. That should have been a red flag. On delivery day it went smoothe until my daughter came out and was not breathing he said don't worry she's fine. They finally got her breathing later that night she had seizures and found out she had a bleed in her brain. I truly believe that he could have prevented this. The last few months I kept telling him that I don't feel as much movement as I should he would just comment that I have too much weight on my body and that I needed to cut down weight and look @ me with disgust. After months went by I had asked about the Dr his office told us he left to another state.
Dr. Jurewitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
San Pedro Peninsula Hospital
40 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 1973
Dr. William Jurewitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Jurewitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Pedro, CA.