Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William K Walsh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. William K Walsh has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. William K Walsh has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William K Walsh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
This is my third pregnancy, second baby and with all my experiences with Dr. Walsh he is always caring, informative, and understanding. I feel very comfortable discussing questions and concerns with him. He also seems to truly care about his patients by getting to know them on a more personal level. I highly recommend Dr. Walsh to friends and family.
I have had several pregnancies and none of them have been as great as this one at Lewis Gale Medical Hospital. I have been seeing Dr.Walsh since I was like 6weeks pregnant and every week since that. I never left without all my questions answered. He is super friendly and it makes for a very pleasant experience. I am never there long and i get plenty of laughs. He and his staff make me Fridays. I would recommend him to any and everyone that I know.Thanks for the great experience.
Dr. Walsh is a wonderful doctor. He answers all of my questions and gets right to the bottom of my problems. He never lets me leave his office dissatisfied without fixing any issues that I may have. Unlike my other doctors in the past, they have let me walk out of their office without any medication when I desperately needed it. I will always use Dr. Walsh and his sweet nurse to help answer my questions.
17 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. William K Walsh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLewisgale Physicians, 1900 Electric Rd Ste 1020, Salem, VA
Dr. William K Walsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, VA.