Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Koble
Dr. William Koble, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Placerville, CA, with another office in Placerville, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Koble is affiliated with Marshall Medical Center and Kaweah Delta Healthcare District. He speaks English.
Dr. William Koble has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I was going on a trip that I had planned for months. My knee started swelling and I could barely walk. Dr. Koble called me on a Sunday and fit me in a very busy schedule for Monday am. I was frantic and quite anxious but he did a knee drain and steroid shot in the office and I was on my way to walking again without the acute pain I had walked in with. He is very professional but cares about his patients. He makes you feel at ease and confident that he will improve your health. I could not be happier with my doctor.
My husband and I both go to Dr.Koble, and we both really like him. He is very nice and a great listener. Seems like a lot of doctors want to talk a lot without listening to what their patients want, but not Dr.Koble. My husband started seeing him after his double miniscus tear, and it was a very stressful time for the both of us because he had to stop working. We have a baby together and we decided that it would be good for me to stay home, so we were freaking out once he had to stop working at both his jobs. Going to doctors offices usually stressed us out even more, but we actually felt better when we left the office somehow. Talking to Dr.Koble made us feel more comfortable and less stressed about our situation. He doesn't just run in and out of the room like I have experienced with other doctors. He takes time to listen to all of your questions and you don't feel rushed. His medical assistant, Mary, is also awesome. They make a good team.
Dr. Koble is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Marshall Medical Center
Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
22 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1991
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. William Koble accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Koble in this video.
Dr. William Koble is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Placerville, CA.