Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William M Kohen
Dr. William M Kohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waterford, MI. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Kohen is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Michigan and St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital. Dr. Kohen has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William M Kohen has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. William M Kohen has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Herniated Disc
Dr. William M Kohen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
This So called DR. Blew up my knee cap ,drilled a screw straight through the bone ,tore my patella tendon,cut nerves and then could not be reached as i spent 2 days in the hospital in pain. have had 3 surgeries since to help relieve what this guy did and never will able to be fixed . Chronic Pain For The Rest Of My Life Now
Dr. Kohen is a wonderful person, and I am very lucky to have been referred to him by one of my other favorite Doctors, Dr. Herbert Isaac. I love them. I know that the good lord allowed these two intelligent doctors to use their expertise in several critical medical situations in my life. Dr. Kohen, I consider you my friend, a true friend an my doctor that i am blessed to have.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Kohen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. William M Kohen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsBone & Joint Specialists, 4800 Highland Rd Ste 1, Waterford, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William M Kohen in this video.
Dr. William M Kohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterford, MI.