Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William A Kokal has the following 1 specialty
- Head and Neck Cancer
Showing 5 of 30
Dr Kokal is the best surgeon. He took such good care of me when I had to have surgery. He responded to my phone calls immediately and had me in the hospital the next day after my CT scan. He treated me and my family as if we were HIS Family! He came to see me and answered all my questions. I could not have asked for a better surgeon. He saved my life! I love this doctor!!!
Dr. Kokal was kind, gentle, it took a matter of minutes for his stuff to give me an appointment, I had a lump in the thyroid that might have been cancer, I was very scared but Dr. Kokal took the time to explain what would be the next step if this was the result. Dr. Kokal guided me in the best way possible, the result of my scar is extraordinary, you will never know that i had part of my thyroid removed. Thanks God it was only a benign mass, after care was really easy two weeks after surgery he took my staples out and recommended a cream for my scar to fade out. He is the best doctor in the world.
Dr. Kokal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. William A Kokal accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilliam Allan Kokal Md, 13778 Plantation Rd, Fort Myers, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William A Kokal in this video.
Dr. William A Kokal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.