Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William W Lampard has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 26
This is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is so caring and just wants to help. He takes his time to talk and understand your issues to make sure you are helped best as possible. He's amazing. I came in suffering in pain unable to lift my new born and he has gone above and beyond to try and help me.
Dr. Lampard is one of the most kindest Dr's I have ever met! I got into my first accident almost 5 years ago and I finally found him almost 4 of those years ago. He is patience kind and listen to you. A lot of Doctors could take from his Lead! I am rooting for you, I will miss our visits every month. I hope I find a doctor as close to you, as possible! You are a Great Man and even better Doctor!
Dr Lampard has the best bed side mannor. He takes his time treating you with such care and concern. He isnt real quick to fill you full of harmful medicine, but he doesnt leave you to suffer. He is the best doctor I ever went to see. I would suggest him to anyone that wants a good Doctor. He is so caring.
Dr. Lampard has been great! He's not the type of doctor that rushes you through the examination (which he actually does). He is a good listener and it is obvious he has a genuine concern for his patients. His staff is very pleasant too. Doctor Lampard is very open minded as well and to the best of my knowledge, he is always open to any new treatments or procedures that could benefit his patients. I am happy with my treatment and would, and do recommend the good Dr. often.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. William W Lampard accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilliam Walter Lampard Md, 222 S US Highway 1 Ste 5, Tequesta, FL
Dr. William W Lampard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tequesta, FL.