Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Rutledge
Dr. William Rutledge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN, with other offices in Fort Wayne, IN and Fort Wayne, IN (and 1 other location). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rutledge is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital, Parkview Whitley Hospital and Orthopaedic Hospital At Parkview North, Llc. He speaks English.
Dr. William Rutledge has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Rutledge is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Memorial Hospital
Parkview Whitley Hospital
Orthopaedic Hospital At Parkview North, Llc
Dupont Hospital Llc
Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
St Joseph Hospital
Lagrange Community Hospital
Parkview North Hospital
36 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. William Rutledge accepts the following insurance providers.
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Rutledge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.