Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. William D Mauch has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. William D Mauch has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. William D Mauch has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 12
I went in Thursday thinking I would have a 3 or 4 hr surgery to get a 6 cm stone from my kidney with a chance I could lose it and would have to leave with a drain to keep untilthe next surgery that would three to four hours. When I woke up from surgery he said he thought he got it all and if the kidney he worked on was my only one I had I’d be fine.
Great bedside manner. ,Professionalism , and skill. Don't know an MD who listens to patients history and feedback more closely. And takes it in and thus treats a patient' s problem better. Was an RN for over 25 years wish i would have worked with him and learned from him.Thank God he serves our area.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. William D Mauch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsSalina Urology Associates Pa, 501 S Santa Fe Ave Ste 380, Salina, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William D Mauch, MD - Urology in Salina, KS, in this video.
Dr. William D Mauch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salina, KS.