Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William R Miely has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Back Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Disorders
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 24
I have seen Dr. Miely three times over the past two years. My first appointment with him was pleasant. He recommend I do physical therapy there at Ortho One and revisit doing surgery after PT was complete. My second appointment was strange. And my third appointment was just totally weird. For whatever reason, he did not want to operate on me and practically ran from the room. I've heard he is one of the best surgeons in Columbus, but I think he has some kind of social disorder. I feel like I was sucked in and a carrot dangling (surgery) dangling in front of me so they could keep making money off of me. Having to explain to other doctors why he didn't want to operate on me is difficult, as the only detail I can give them is he didn't want to perform surgery and wouldn't give me a reason. And, like one of the other reviewers, he recommended that I seek a pain clinic. It really was a total waste of my time, my money and his time and very frustrating. I would not recommend seeing him.
Dr. Miely is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. William R Miely accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic One, 4605 Sawmill Rd, Columbus, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William R Miely in this video.
Dr. William R Miely is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.