Is Dr. William Onwuka the right Doctor for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Onwuka MD
Dr. William Onwuka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Englewood, NJ. His specialties include Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. William Onwuka has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. William Onwuka has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 28
Self-verified patient of Dr. William Onwuka - Posted on August 15th, 2018
Amazing Place and Quality Service
Self-verified patient of Dr. William Onwuka - Posted on May 9th, 2018
Metropolitan Hospital Center
Dr. William Onwuka Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. William Onwuka's office for more information.
177 North Dean St. Penthouse Floor Englewood, NJ : (201) 389-2252
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. William Onwuka is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Englewood, NJ.