Is Dr. William Onwuka the right Doctor for you?
- X.X Overall Rating
- XX Years of Experience
- Accepts Online Appointments
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Onwuka
Dr. William Onwuka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Englewood, NJ. His specialties include Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. William Onwuka has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. William Onwuka has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 44
Amazing Place and Quality Service
Self-verified patient of Dr. William Onwuka - Posted on May 9th, 2018
Great place to come and get anything done.
Self-verified patient of Dr. William Onwuka - Posted on April 29th, 2018
Metropolitan Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLooking Good Cosmetic Surgery, 177 North Dean St. Penthouse Floor, Englewood, NJ
Dr. William Onwuka is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Englewood, NJ.