More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
William Onwuka has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
William Onwuka has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
William Onwuka has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
William Onwuka is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I went to this pediatrician because his office is convenient to my home. I should have read the reviews online before bringing my baby to this "doctor". First, we had to wait for over 45 minutes to be put into a room. Then, I had to wait another 15 minutes to be seen by the doctor. His bedside manner was abrupt and I felt he was rough when he handled my child. He avoided answering most of my questions and I left without a good understanding of why my baby had such a high fever. I went to another pediatrician the next day and my baby was treated properly for an ear infection. I will not return to this doctor's office ever again. Very disappointed!! No follow up. The doctor spent less than 5 minutes with me.
Onwuka is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Joseph`s Children`s Hospital
Hackensackuniversity Medical Center
Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
St. Joseph's Children's Hospital
Pascack Valley Hospital
29 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1988
Metropolitan Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLooking Good Cosmetic Surgery, 177 North Dean St. , Englewood, NJ
William Onwuka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paterson, NJ.