Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Osebold
Dr. William Osebold, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Osebold is affiliated with Shriners Hospital-Spokane, Spokane Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Deaconess Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Osebold has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
It has been a long time since I was a patient of Dr. O's. He cared for me through Shriner's hospital when I found out I needed several spinal operations starting at the age of 12. I am now 30. Over the years of treatment with Dr. O, he became a friend, he truly cared about myself and my family. I havent seen him in years, but apart from the fact that he is a caring and gentle he is an extremely qualified and great surgeon. He left a positive mark on my life forever!
Dr. Osebold is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Spokane Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Deaconess Medical Center
41 Years Experience
University of California at Los Angeles
Graduated in 1972
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. William Osebold accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShriners Hospital-Spokane, 911 W 5th Ave, Spokane, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Osebold in this video.
Dr. William Osebold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.