Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Morris MD
Dr. William Morris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bessemer, AL, with another office in Leeds, AL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Morris is affiliated with Trinity Medical Center, Shelby Baptist Emergency Department and Brookwood Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Morris has 2 locations
2800 Allison Bonnett Memorial Dr
Bessemer, AL 35023
7530 Parkway Dr
Leeds, AL 35094
Dr. William Morris has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. William Morris - Posted on September 18th, 2018
A dr worth driving to.
Self-verified patient of Dr. William Morris - Posted on April 29th, 2016
Uncommunicative and arrogant
Self-verified patient of Dr. William Morris - Posted on April 5th, 2016
Terrible Office Staff, Wonderful Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. William Morris - Posted on May 3rd, 2012
I was going to Dr. Morris for 22 years. I moved and did not receive one statement for $150 so it was sent to collections and I paid it right away. However they dropped me as patient. The office staff was very rude when I contacted them about it. Terrible customer service, and I will be pulling my whole family from this office and telling everyone I know not to go. This makes it clear all they care about is the money.
We Love Dr. Morris
Self-verified patient of Dr. William Morris - Posted on March 27th, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Morris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Trinity Medical Center
Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Brookwood Medical Center
Princeton Baptist Medical Center
Baptist Health Centers
27 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1986
Dr. William Morris Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. William Morris's office for more information.
2800 Allison Bonnett Memorial Dr Bessemer, AL : (205) 744-4410
7530 Parkway Dr Leeds, AL 35094
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Morris is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bessemer, AL.