Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. William Peterek
Dr. William Peterek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in College Station, TX, with another office in Galveston, TX. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Peterek is affiliated with Univ Of Tx Medical Branch, Hca Mainland Hosp and Mainland Med Ctr, Texas City, Tx. He speaks English.
Dr. William Peterek has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William Peterek has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. William Peterek has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 4
Dr. Peterek got me through college. He understood the importance of seeing just one doctor and made it a point to see me if I was sick. If I was really sick, he would call 3-4 days after my appointment to check up on me. He was very knowledgeable about a wide range of ailments. He was kind, understanding, and would listen to your symptoms (which I have since found is rare). He's also not opposed to making a joke or two. I never once left his office feeling like it was a waste.
Dr. Peterek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Univ Of Tx Medical Branch
Hca Mainland Hosp
Mainland Med Ctr, Texas City, Tx
46 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1970
Austin Medical Education Program
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Peterek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near College Station, TX.