Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William S Peterson
Dr. William S Peterson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Peterson is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Dr. Peterson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. William S Peterson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. William S Peterson has the following 3 expertise
Dr. William S Peterson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I had an episode which requred me to go to the emergency room at Texas Presbyterian. Dr. Peterson was my physician. WONDERFUL, kind attention to my needs. Couldn't recommend him more highly! My wait was no more than 45 minutes in the emergency room but that was okay by me and I'd do it again (heaven forbid I would have to) to be treated with such care by everyone there.
Dr Peterson treated me in the Emergency Room after a serious car accident. Everything went as smoothly as possible. When I struggled to understand what had happened and the situation was tough, I was in good hands with a Doctor whom was kind, patient, and made sure I was not more seriously injured before he would discharge me. Thank you Dr Peterson.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Peterson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Parkland Health And Hospital System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsParkland Memorial Hospital, 5200 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Dr. William S Peterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.