Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William P Potsic has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. William P Potsic has the following 21 expertise
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders (Otorhinolaryngologic Diseases)
- Smell Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Deviated Septum
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Ear Diseases
- Facial Trauma
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Ear Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Dr. William P Potsic has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
49 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. William P Potsic accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
Locations & DirectionsChildrens Hospital Of Philadelphia, 3401 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William P Potsic in this video.
Dr. William P Potsic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.