Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Profilet Jr
Dr. William Profilet Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grenada, MS. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Profilet is affiliated with Tallahatchie Critical Access Hospital, Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County and Grenada Lake Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Profilet Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. William Profilet Jr has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Profilet was very patient and kind. He treated me like a real human being, unlike another facility in the same town. When I asked him questions, he answered them in ways that I could understand, but without making me feel stupid. He did not critize me or look down on me for "not knowing anything." He told me step by step what he was doing and why he was doing it. I was nervous about going to a man for the first time last year for my yearly exam, but he made it as comfortable as possible. I will definately use him again in the future.
Dr. Profilet is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tallahatchie Critical Access Hospital
Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
Grenada Lake Medical Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Grenada Lake Medical Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
44 Years Experience
University of Mississippi
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1900 Grandview Dr, Grenada, MS
Dr. William Profilet Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grenada, MS.