Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William R Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. William R Lee has the following 14 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
Dr. William R Lee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
My Aunt was taken into Chelsea ER. And from the very beginning she was treated POORLY. She was yanked from the vehicle she was transported in. Then while in the wheelchair the person from the hospital whom yanked her out of the vehicle ran her wheelchair into the curb. She was in the ER for about 7 hours and was never once asked if she wanted something to eat or drink. After they have finally determined what her injury was. They then couldn't figure out if she needed to be admitted. WHY????? So after determining to admit her she was treated RUDELY and they made her CRY. Aslo treated her like she was a nobody who didn't know anything. We are not all Doctors and when you go into an ER or anywhere you should be given Courtesy, respect and Dignity. And when asked questions you should be given answers that we as Individuals who again Didn't go to Medical School can understand. During her stay in her Room Upstairs Dr. Lee was VERY VERY Rude to her. Talking down to her. We have several nurses her heard all of this. There should never be a Doctor who treats anyone as Badly as he did my Aunt. If you can't have a good bedside manner than there is no reason for you to be a Doctor. I would not recommend him to anyone.
Our son has a deformed foot (Tarsal Coalition). We were told that he was born with this - which explains a lot about his troubles running, his flat feet, etc. He is now 13, and has been active in many athletics since he was 5 years old. Dr. Lee told us that pain from this foot abnormality commonly occurs around this age/stage of life. He prescribed orthodics for my son's shoes. They take 3+ weeks to be custom made, so meanwhile my son was wearing a boot to give him relief. He is still experiencing pain with the boot and severely without the boot. It's not practical to think he is going to wear the boot or shoes (orthodics) during all waking hours. This treatment has been dragging out for over 6 weeks since diagnoses. Which has been tough on my son since he cannot play football. Dr. Lee now changes his explanation to- there was an incident that triggered this pain and if he puts a cast on the inflammation will go down and he could be pain free in 6 months - there goes basketball. Which is fine if we are ultimately fixing the situation, but if we are just putting a band-aid on it - then not fine. Dr. Lee is not a specific foot specialist, he was adamant about us getting a 2nd opinion; which is code for - I don't feel confident in doing this surgery that probably would fix your son's feet. Initially, he wanted to try orthodics first then consider surgery. Now, when I ask specific surgery questions -he refuses to give me the success rate of the surgery, or the possible repercussions of an unsuccessful surgery. He doesn't want to do the surgery and avoids discussing it now. From what I've learned it appears to NOT be a rare condition or rare surgery done on athletic, active, young people.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1986
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. William R Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsGreater Chelsea Bone & Joint Surgery, 14650 E Old US Highway 12 Ste 306, Chelsea, MI
Dr. William R Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chelsea, MI.